www.BaddBunnies.com (referred as “Badd Bunnies”, “we”, “us”) is a convenient and fun way to sell and purchase content between social media influencers and their fans. We’re devoted to offer the best user experience by harvesting the powerful web & mobile technologies at our disposal and connecting great stuff that has been built by others.
The counterpart of this is that when you use these services you’ll inevitably share some information with us, and possibly with some of our partners. We understand that it may affect your privacy. That is why we want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it and whom we share it with. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three basic ways we collect information:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get automatically when you use our services.
- Information we get from third parties.
Below are some explanations about each of these categories.
2. INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO GIVE US
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to set a basic account if you are a seller, so we need to collect a few important details about you: a unique username you’d like to go by, a password, and an email. We may ask you additional information to enable features or make it easier for others to find you, such as a phone number, your date of birth, profile pictures and so forth.
Spending or receiving money through our services may even require you to provide more sensitive data about yourself, we’d like to address the two most common cases quickly.
Credit Card Credentials: We do not store any Credit Card numbers on our servers, we simply transmit them over to our trusted partner via encrypted means, following the market standards. We use secure and reliable payment service providers who are compliant with the highest level of PCI DSS (payment card industry data security standards).
ID Forms: We may request you to prove your identity in order to keep using our services in order to comply with specific local regulations or if we suspect unlawful activities. We also require all of our sellers to submit their ID form as well as the ones of any person appearing in the contents they submit to our services in order to make sure only adults are appearing. This information is stored securely on our servers with encrypted means and only accessible to our qualified support personnel.
3. INFORMATION WE GET AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. For example, we might know that searched for certain terms, purchased some particular videos, and posted a comment. Below is a more detailed explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:
- Usage information. We collect information about your activity through our services. For instance, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with the services, such as which pages you consult or the contents you purchase.
- Device Information.
- We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information.
- We also collect device information that will help us diagnose and troubleshoot problems in the event you experience any crash or other problem while using our services.
- Camera and Photos. Certain of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We’ll never access the camera or photos unless you give us your consent to do so.
- Location Information. When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
- Log Information. We collect log file information when you use our services. That information includes, but is not limited to, details about how you’ve used our services, device information, such as your web browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, pages you visited before navigating to our services, cookies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. For example, if another user has referred you to our services we may combine the information we collect from that user with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other third-party sources and combine that with the information we collect through our services.
5. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
In a nutshell, we collect all this information to continuously improve your experience using our services, create new ones and ensure all operations run smoothly. Below is a more detailed list:
- develop, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services
- communicate with you
- monitor and analyze trends and usage
- personalize the services by, among other things, suggesting other users and contents you might be interested in
- enhance the safety and security of our services
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them
We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can can view content faster while consuming less bandwidth. If you wish to delete this information, please refer to your web browser documentation.
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- With other users. We may share the following information you with other users:
- public information, such as your username;
- any additional information you have consented to be shared
- With our affiliates. We may share information with entities within the Badd Bunnies group of companies.
- With third parties. You understand and agree that we may share your information with the following third parties:
- With service providers, sellers, and partners. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf, sellers that provide goods through services, and business partners that provides services and functionality.
- With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to comply with any legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation; investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations; protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or theirs; or detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If Badd Bunnies get involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, or acquisition of some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
- In the aggregate. We may also share with third parties, such as advertisers, aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
7. INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
The services may also contain third-party links, include third-party integrations, or a co-branded or third-party-branded service that’s being provided jointly with or by another company. By going to those links, using the third-party integration, or using a co-branded or third-party-branded service, you may be providing information directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our services.
8. CONTENT DELETION AND RETENTION
Due to the nature of our business, we have to keep certain information in backup – particularly pictures – for a limited time, as permitted by law, in order to protect ourselves and the general public should a crime have been committed through our services. In the event a crime is committed or suspected, we will actively disclose any and all information to law enforcement which may help them in their mission. We will also disclose any and all information to law enforcement if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, administrative process or other reasonable request of authorities.
Hence, when most contents are being deleted, we actually revoke further access to those contents and store them as unavailable until the law obliges us to fully delete them. This is also the case when an account is being terminated.
9. CHOICE AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
We pledge to do our best in order to grant you control of your information and whom you share it with. This is why we let you update or correct of your basic account information by editing your account settings. We’ll also keep adding new features to keep track of the information you are sharing, particularly when using third-party integrations.
Should you have any difficulty modifying your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
Additionally, some companies may use the information they collect on our services to deliver targeted advertisements on behalf of us or other companies, including on third-party websites and apps.